1) Whatever you’re getting drunk to do, just do it before you start drinking. Call, chant, text, or email the person you’re not supposed to – sober. Say your truth, without the slurring and bar noise. Then, I like to wash down emotional honesty with top shelf vodka.
2) Don’t involve anyone who doesn’t share your bathroom. They. Really. Don’t. Care. And, you don’t want them to.
3) Crying and drinking for 8 hours will eventually taper off to 5 hours and so on and so on. Till one feels better or dialysis is necessary.
4) Eat. If you are crying properly – you WILL get hungry!
5) Laugh. You will feel like laughing, sometime.